Monday, September 16, 2013

New Etsy Shop and Facebook Page

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your continued support of my blog!  I'm so glad you are enjoying these vintage images!

I'm happy to announce that I've just opened my new Etsy Shop, Soulful Images, where I will be selling High Resolution Vintage Images for only $1 (yep - just One Dollar USD) each!  The image files are available for Instant Download, and are 300dpi, JPEG format. 

I will continue to share images here on MudBay Images, but would appreciate your help in passing the word along that I will also be selling high-resolution images in my Etsy shop.

Click here to find my Facebook page, which is the News Page for all 3 of my Etsy shops!  There you'll find info about new downloadable images, vintage goodies, and my nature photos and artwork.  It's all finally coming together!  Many items will be added to all 3 shops over the next month - please check back often!

Thank you all so much for your support!  
Catherine

Where you can find me:
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/SoulfulOfferings
My Website/Blog:   https://soulfulofferings.com
My Etsy shop for vintage digital images:  soulfulimages.etsy.com
My Etsy shop for my photography and artwork:  soulfulnature.etsy.com
My Etsy shop for vintage goodies:  soulfulofferings.com
and of course, still at MudBay Images:  mudbayimages.blogspot.com




No comments: